After the inspection is complete, you will receive a detailed report describing each system and listing any necessary repairs. Step-by-step, I will go over the report with you, making sure you understand the home’s strengths and weaknesses, and what will be involved in upkeep and repairs should you decide to purchase the home.
Building inspection services
- Pre-purchase, pre-sales inspection service of residential and commercial buildings.
- Fully bilingual services in English and French.
- Available 7 days a week anywhere in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec.
- Informed and comprehensive exterior and interior visual inspections of the physical structure and house systems is provided. This includes an instant, detailed written report.
- Observations and recommendations are recorded.
- A 2-3 hour learning experience with educational benefits derived from a HANDS ON approach of being part of the inspection process.
- A preview of your home’s operation and future maintenance requirements.
- Useful and valuable information to enable you to make an informed purchase decision about the greatest investment with the least amount of risk;
- Certified inspector, fully insured for errors and omissions.
Mr. Belec is much more than a building inspector – “By asking Mr. Belec to inspect my very first home, I received much more than the services of a certified building inspector. His construction expertise was at the source of valuable advice on renovations that I was considering. His detailed inspection report reassured me that the house was in good condition, and his counsel motivated me to realize a life’s dream. — N.B. Davis